The GFCP will be presenting two sessions at the Malaysia Urban Forum 2021, which is organized by Urbanice Malaysia and will take place from 6th until 9th September 2021.
The two sessions are:
- Tuesday, 8 September 2021 from 2.00pm – 3.00pm: Demonstration on the Development of Tools and Information to Support Urban and Transport Planning
- Wednesday, 9 September 2021 from 2.00pm – 3.30pm: Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Considerations in Urban and Transport Planning
Other sessions of interest, held by UN-Habitat's partners:
- Monday, 6 September 2021 from 10:30am - 1:00pm: Communities and Grassroots at the heart of Inclusive and Better Cities for All
- Wednesday, 8 September 2021 from 9:00am - 10:00am: Climate Change: Reducing Disaster Risks and Decarbonizing our Cities
- Monday, 6 September 2021 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm: Shah Alam City Forum Session on Shah Alam Smart City
All sessions are in the Malaysian time zone (GMT+8)
Register only once for all the sessions through the MUF2021 Platform here: https://bit.ly/GFCP-MUF2021
Further information on the sessions is available in the attached posters. Participation is FREE. Please feel free to share the posters and link with your relevant networks.